Smokin' Shells 4th Annual Ally & Broker Appreciation Shootout (Sporting Clay Event) - INVITATION ONLY
05 October 2017 - 05 October 2017
Location: 6012 Meadow Wood Farm Road, Waxhaw, NC 28173
8:30am Arrival at The Barn
9:00am Review Safety Rules
9:15am Sporting Clay Round
RSVP’s must be received by Thursday, September 28, 2017
- (704) 282-5780; or
- Email: Lynell Hillhouse at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Register on this website below
This event is free, but is limited to the first 75 participants, so please RSVP early. Also, if you do not have a shotgun, we can provide one for you.
DIRECTIONS to The Barn:
6012 Meadow Wood Farm Road
Waxhaw, NC 28173
Via Hwy. 16 South:
* Follow Providence Rd / NC-16 South away from Charlotte, NC to Waxhaw, NC
* Cross over Rail Road Track and turn left onto E. South Main St. / NC-75 / Providence Rd. South/ Waxhaw Hwy
Go about three tenths of a mile.
* Veer right at fork to get on Old Providence Rd.
(Petro Express on left and NC-75 veers left)
Go about 1.7 miles.
Pass Waxhaw Baptist Church and Cemetery on the right.
Your very next right is Providence Rd.
* Turn right on to Providence Rd.
(there should be a large white sign at this corner for “Furniture Factory Outlet World”)
Continue to follow Providence Rd. (about 3.1 miles)
Cross over Highway 200 (continue for about 2.6 miles).
Pass the “Manor House” on your right.
You will pass Ravine Rd. on your right.
Your very next right is Meadow Wood Farm Road.
* Turn right on to Meadow Wood Farm Road
There will be a house on the corner as you turn onto Meadow Wood Farm Rd – Pass this house.
* Take the second drive way to the right where you will see a two story white Barn
Via Hwy. 521 South (Johnston Rd.):
Follow Hwy. 521 South from Balantyne area towards Lancaster.
After about 20 miles you will approach the first traffic light just north of Lancaster.
* Turn left on Shiloh-Unity Rd. at light.
(Exxon station on right)
Follow Shiloh-Unity Rd. to stop sign with Hwy 200.
* Turn left on Hwy. 200.
Go about three miles.
* Turn right onto Neill Rd. (there will be a blue house on one corner and our white, Plantation House on the other corner)
Go about one mile.
* Turn left on Helms Rd.
Go about one mile and the Meadow Wood barn will be on your left just as you cross into North Carolina.
* Turn left through the gated entrance and park around the barn.